We have developed a range of software tools within the MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit. This includes:
- EpiGraphDB is a graph database drawing together a wide array of data types relevant to population health. Access is provided through an API, web application and R package.
- The IEU GWAS database provides an extensive set of openly accessible genome-wide association study datasets
- MR-Base is an analytical platform for two-sample Mendelian randomization that utilizes the IEU GWAS database
- LD Hub is a database of GWAS summary statistics and an analytical platform for LD score regression
- MELODI is a literature mining platform to identify potential mechanistic pathways between an exposure and outcome
- MELODI-Presto is a rapid API to support programmatic exploration of mechanistic pathways between an exposure and outcome
- FATHMM is a suite of genetic variant effect prediction algorithms
- CScape is a suite of genetic variant effect prediction algorithms for somatic mutations in cancer
We also have some legacy software developed by the group (no longer maintained).